Dell XPS 13 for World of Warcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurto55

Estimable
Apr 9, 2015
Hi all -

I am in the market for a new laptiop and have always enjoyed Dell, although my last Dell XPS 15, bought two years ago, has an awful wireless issue. I am looking for a good laptop for work, but also one that can play WoW at average settings.

I am thinking about this Dell XPS 13 (http://www.dell.com/us/p/xps-13-9343-laptop/pd?oc=dncwt5130s&model_id=xps-13-9343-laptop), which seems to have received good reviews.

It does only come with the Intel (R) HD Graphics 5500 video card. Would this be able to play WoW at average settings and overall, does anyone have any comments on this laptop model?

Best,
Kurt

Hello kurto55

A short answer would be YES.

You will be able to play World of Warcraft easily on your Dell XPS 13 laptop as it meets the recommended system requirements of the game. Since the minimum graphics card requirement is Intel HD 3000, with Dell XPS 13's integrated card you can easily play the game.

As for the review, Dell XPS 13 is known for its good battery life and gorgeous design. It comes with Intel 5th Generation Core i7 processor and runs on Windows 8.1 platform. It is advisable to get the quad HD model instead of the full HD model. A few extra bucks spent to buy quad HD model would add extra pixels and touch functionality, and not to forget the Gorilla glass touchscreen. The only drawback with the Dell XPS 13 is the off-centre webcam and heavy weight.

Hope this is helpful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.