Dell XPS 15 L502X White Screen & LCD Connector

Henry_20

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015
Hi

I am user of Dell XPS L502X (It is already out of warranty). yesterday, the screen suddenly went full white when I turned it on. The laptop can still function normally as I can hear the windows sound (the sound that windows gave when it turns on) and also the sounds of some of the applications and mouse clicks as well. I do some online research and it was said that the LCD connector is broken. Do advise me on what I should do. I plan to service only the LCD connector, if that is really the case. How much is the total fee for the LCD Connector repairment usually? Is it really the LCD connector?
Please advise. Thanks

Solution
Hi,

You can't really say that it's just the LCD connector because it could either be the cable or the actual LCD that needs a replacement. If you're comfortable opening your laptop you can see the physical connection of the cable if it's damaged or isn't just seated properly. You can also try to unplug/plug the cable to make sure that it's seated properly it will save you time and money.
Hi,

You can't really say that it's just the LCD connector because it could either be the cable or the actual LCD that needs a replacement. If you're comfortable opening your laptop you can see the physical connection of the cable if it's damaged or isn't just seated properly. You can also try to unplug/plug the cable to make sure that it's seated properly it will save you time and money.

Solution