Dell XPS 15 OLED (2022) vs MacBook Pro 16-inch: Which laptop wins?

Jul 31, 2022
There is a mistake in this, the MacBook pro does not use Nvidia cards it swapped. Very important difference between the two.

Aug 1, 2022
Hi. sorry for that salty comment, but seriously. I spend 1 second glancing this article at found tons of super obvious errors. And to be frank it gets to me when I see a big media corp release an article that that leaves me thinking, that no one even cared to spend 1 minute proof reading it. You can't justify showing ads if your content is completely wrong and end up misleading people. Please get your game together.

wtf.png

I'm not gonna point out the other errors that I spotted, as I hope that will mean that you are gonna proof read the entire article.

Again, sorry for the salty comment... But seriously, there's enough garbage information on the internet already, it's huge problem because people don't care to check sources or be critical these days, they just read something and then they go around and talk about it like it's for sure validated and credible information. Journalist have a huge responsibility that I don't see much commitment in - it's all about clicks and ad revenue. Please be the good example

Reactions: TCPHOENIX
Aug 1, 2022
First, a question. How many people do you know that casually flip between the Apple ecosystem, software included, and the Windows world, merely because one was declared better/faster in a review? Next to no one, right? Reviews that do this serve no useful purpose. Most people have forgotten about MS's blue screen debacle and Apple's snarkiness about it long ago, if they even know about at it all.

In the future please review Apple computers for the Apple audience and likewise for computers running Windows. Total newbies, which are next to nonexistent, will have to decide for themselves which platforms is best for them and deal with the many considerations involved.

Do better.

Regarding the blue screen comment, it was incomplete, and I should not have gone there in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator: