Solved! Dell XPS13 BSODs!

Jun 15, 2019
Hi, 3 year old Dell xps 13 9250. Would really appreciate anyones help and advice with hot to proceed. Over the last few weeks I have been running into BSOD errors which I think relate to RAM (see details below) however nothing is coming up when i run tests. I first will get a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error which seems to happen when the computer is processing a lot of stuff but can also just happen if i leave the computer on for a few hours. It will then reboot and run into another BSOD saying SYSTEM_THREAD_NOT_HANDLED. It will then run to 100% on the collecting info and then get stuck at that point and not reboot. I then can manually turn it off and on and it will work. To troubleshoot this i have tried updating all drivers, installing all updates, a full reinstall (keeping my data), running a few different things in the powershell that i found online, full system scan and the dell support assist for hardware which showed no errors. I have also tried repairing the system but it seems to always get stuck between 10-20%. Please let me know if you have any suggestions about what I can do to fix it? If noone can think of anything, suggestions about the cheapest way to get this fixed/looked at and if there is anyway I could potentially do that at home (I'm a broke student)? Oh, and forgot to mention that I have a problem with the laptop charging. The laptop doesn't recognise the charger anymore so it really slowly charges and I always have it plugged in. Not sure if these could be linked as I feel the charging thing started before the BSOD. Thanks for reading!

Solution
boot with memtest.org USB autoinstaller to check the RAM

the power connection of the laptop could be defective or the charger is dead