Denon AVR-1100 help...

BrianLester

Commendable
Jan 27, 2017
I have an older surround sound reciever. The model is a Denon AVR-1100. My Tv is a 43" LG LF5400. I have my Xbox hooked up to the tv and attempted to hook up the reciever to the tv but I get nothing. All I want is sound but, there's so many inputs I have no clue anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance.

Solution
That receiver doesn't have any digital inputs (optical or coax) that I can see in the pictures. The red/white connections on the back of the TV are inputs. I can't find any evidence that your TV has audio out. I googled for "lg lf5400 audio out" and got no obvious answer. I think you are out of luck with that TV. That needs to be a criterion in your choice next time.

kanewolf

Judicious
That receiver doesn't have any digital inputs (optical or coax) that I can see in the pictures. The red/white connections on the back of the TV are inputs. I can't find any evidence that your TV has audio out. I googled for "lg lf5400 audio out" and got no obvious answer. I think you are out of luck with that TV. That needs to be a criterion in your choice next time.

Solution