Solved! Denon Speakers with new Receiver

Apr 2, 2020
Hi,

I have a old Denon Receiver( AVR 1912 ) with Harman/Kardon speakers ( HKTS 11 ).
I plan to upgrade my receiver to Denon X3600H. Do I need to change the speakers or Can I use the same set of speakers and Sub Woofer ? Appreciate your suggestions.

Rgds

Solution
You can use your current speakers but it will be very much worth your while if you can replace them. The three front speakers are very important so upgrading them would be your priority. Next would be the sub. You can continue to use your old speakers for surrounds. The fronts can be used as additional surrounds after you replace them.
You can use your current speakers but it will be very much worth your while if you can replace them. The three front speakers are very important so upgrading them would be your priority. Next would be the sub. You can continue to use your old speakers for surrounds. The fronts can be used as additional surrounds after you replace them.

Solution
Apr 2, 2020
Thank you very much for your Suggestions..