Devices say they are connected to the internet and I can sometimes get a search page but no websites will load. This happened

Jun 13, 2018
Any device connected to the modem. All devices are connected wirelessly. Restarted modem, got a new modem and spent about 3 hours on the phone with the service provider. They're now telling me it's my computer but that doesn't explain why the other devices are doing the same thing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AverageWhiteGirl Laptop Tech Support 1
zensonize Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 3
N Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
jkmolddesign Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 7
Similar threads
Question windows 7 laptop wont connect to a network, all other devices will
Question Reset windows without losing connected Bluetooth devices
My laptop won't connect to my home network while other devices will. Is this a Windows 10 issue or laptop?
Solved! MSI GS40 connects to WiFi but quickly loses internet, crashes internet of other devices
Solved! Lenovo Laptop won't pick up wifi connection
On device manager,there is only the wired connection showing ,no sign of wireless adapter
Connected hdmi cable but tv is not showing in add device
laptop will not connect to wifi
How to connect Boat Stone 260 bluetooth speaker to windows 7 pc
I can't connect to any network settings.
Connects to WiFi but no internet access
Laptop connected to router not getting internet, but other devices connected does
Slow WiFi but only on Laptop, perfect on other devices
My laptop WiFi won't connect to internet-Says not in the Network ? All wireless devices working -0ld laptop Windows 7.
After working for months, my laptop now connects to my router but has no internet access. At least 6 other devices in our hous
asus laptop "drops" connection to internet but all other devices stay connected
Can not connect to the internet w/ wifi or Ethernet
hello!!when ever i try to connect my laptop to internet via wifi, it connects to the device but not to the internet.
how can I send my internet connection from my phone or pc to another device without using my phone carriers data
hp g62 suddenly not connecting to Internet - though modem is connected fine and works for other devices.

ASK THE COMMUNITY