Solved! Dialogue sound much lower than effects sound

May 18, 2020
Hi! I recently got a samsung hw-k450 soundbar for my sony x850g tv. The problem is when watching movies, the dialogue sound is much lower than effects sound and I constantly have to lower or raise the volume which is annoying! In the sound setting of the tv, there is an option for dialogue enhancement but it is only for the tv speakers and is grayed out when soundbar is connected. I appreciate any help! thanks

Solution
That soundbar is 2.1
That means it doesn't have separate center speakers which would improve the clarity of dialogue. You are stuck with it as it is.
Most soundbars are trying to create the surround sound experience of a cheap system so they don't pay attention to sound quality and concentrate on how loud it plays and how much it booms.
A good quality surround system brings clarity to the dialogue and effects and does so at all volumes not just when it plays loud.
That soundbar is 2.1
That means it doesn't have separate center speakers which would improve the clarity of dialogue. You are stuck with it as it is.
Most soundbars are trying to create the surround sound experience of a cheap system so they don't pay attention to sound quality and concentrate on how loud it plays and how much it booms.
A good quality surround system brings clarity to the dialogue and effects and does so at all volumes not just when it plays loud.

Solution
May 18, 2020
That soundbar is 2.1
Thank you very much for responding!
So a firmware update won't fix it then? Because there is a firmware update available (for 2019) and I was wondering if it's worth updating or not