Did RIM Send the Protestors to Apple's Sydney Store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaznet

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
Found the answer to my own question...

http://wake-up-australia.com.au/

Posting here for anyone else interested in finding the site.

Northwestern

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
[citation][nom]whimseh[/nom]Even if they did, it's a bit backwards.. RIM needs the waking up. Their company is failing badly, which is good.[/citation]
You obviously have not been following their progress so far.

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
[citation][nom]whimseh[/nom]Even if they did, it's a bit backwards.. RIM needs the waking up. Their company is failing badly, which is good.[/citation]

Yeah, less competition is always great. I'm sure that will inspire innovation and lower prices.

BTW, why would anyone draw a line between protesters in all black and supporters of Blackberry?

G

I'm not quite sure how anyone in Apple came up with the July 2nd date. Didn't they realize that the countdown was reducing faster than a stopwatch. The last 3 digits takes 10 seconds to cycle through. I guess they need a tool to help with their math; not a toy.

becherovka

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
[citation][nom]zaznet[/nom]Found the answer to my own question...http://wake-up-australia.com.au/Posting here for anyone else interested in finding the site.[/citation]

whats happening in six days?

Old_Fogie_Late_Bloomer

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2010
[citation][nom]dlangen[/nom]I'm not quite sure how anyone in Apple came up with the July 2nd date. Didn't they realize that the countdown was reducing faster than a stopwatch. The last 3 digits takes 10 seconds to cycle through. I guess they need a tool to help with their math; not a toy.[/citation]
What he said. Unless I botched up my math, the countdown points to Sunday 6 April at 10:00 a.m. EST (US east coast time). That corresponds to Monday 7 April at 12:00 a.m. in Sidney, so the NDA on something is gonna get lifted first thing Monday morning in Sidney, Australia.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
Wake up?!? Wake up from a superior product while RIM still stuck in the past? hehe Kind of reminds me of AOL when high-speed internet came out and AOL still pushing out old dial up until it was too late to catch up.

rex86

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
It's much more likely that this is work of Samsung. The clock doesn't go as far as July. It ends in couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.