Different Antivirus. Mine is messing up

N640GT

Estimable
Jan 7, 2016
Hello Everyone. So my main question is I'm looking for a new good antivirus that will do good for me. I Currently have Norton 360 and it seems to be messing up lately as far as whenever i do a Full system scan, The blue screen of Death shows up. Its every time! And its only when i do a scan..... Anyways In that Blue screen is says internal KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR I believe i have a virus i can't get rid of also been having an issue with my ram usage sky rocketing to 85 percent Usage which is random also

brispuss

Estimable
Dec 27, 2014
Try booting into Safe Mode and running Norton after.

Could try other anti-malware software such as Malwarebytes Anti-malware, Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and/or SUPERAntiSpyware.

Disable or uninstall Norton 360 first.
Download the above suggested programs to the Desktop.
Install and run the programs one at a time to prevent conflicting with other anti-malware programs.

If there are issues running these other programs, trying booting into Safe Mode and try running the anti-malware programs again.

D JAY Cva

Estimable
Feb 12, 2015
download and install malwarebytes free version .. run a custom scan , choose all your partition and tick scan for rootkits , give it some time .. remove all detected malwares . reboot. try to rerun norton 360

brispuss

Estimable
Dec 27, 2014
Try booting into Safe Mode and running Norton after.

Could try other anti-malware software such as Malwarebytes Anti-malware, Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and/or SUPERAntiSpyware.

Disable or uninstall Norton 360 first.
Download the above suggested programs to the Desktop.
Install and run the programs one at a time to prevent conflicting with other anti-malware programs.

If there are issues running these other programs, trying booting into Safe Mode and try running the anti-malware programs again.

N640GT

Estimable
Jan 7, 2016
Okay i will try that. i did have Malwarebytes and Norton antivirus scanning at the same time would that interfere with anything? now i think about it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Antivirus / Security / Privacy 5
H Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
B Antivirus / Security / Privacy 7
E Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
N Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
Me. Opanak Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
DCB007 Antivirus / Security / Privacy 4
jeodrech828 Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
non hacker Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
V Antivirus / Security / Privacy 4
Colif Antivirus / Security / Privacy 0