Digital to RCA

Nov 25, 2018
I have an older television and I have the insignia digital audio to rca. I do not have the PCM option in my audio setting which I researched on google and many forums that would resolve the buzzing sound. Is there anything else I should try to resolve the buzzing sound. Thanks

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from cal.ill.mari : "I have an older toshiba 60inch with back and when trying to convert with the insignia digital to rca converter I get a buzzing"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Audio 0
S Audio 2
E Audio 1
G Audio 1
G Audio 6
D Audio 0
T Audio 0
Jimmiew0612 Audio 0
Joevillabz Audio 3
F Audio 3
B Audio 1
S Audio 3
billsam Audio 1
dudunnpesto Audio 1
B Audio 2
M Audio 1
Not_techy Audio 1
S Audio 5
T Audio 1
P Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Digital Audio (Optical) From TV Only Works Through a HDMI Device - Smart TV the Audio Buzzes
Question Will I still get audio support if I buy a USB A male to USB C female adapter and plug a USB C to 3.5MM dongle into it? (
Question Connecting 3.5mm output (projector) to digital input (soundbar). Please Help!
Solved! (SOLVED)Spdif digital audio cable(3.5mm trrs phono plug to coaxial connector)) question
Solved! Earphones for digital piano
Question Halp~ It's noise, it's always noise. (PC/Console Mixer setup)
Question Dolby Digital only works and (ANY 5.1 like DTS and AAC 5.1) do not...why?
Question True Dolby 5.1/7.1 audio
Solved! How to connect digital bass processor hifonics? I have pioneer avh head unit with built in crossover. Higonics manual says digital bass processor must
Solved! Dolby Atmos or EAC3 Soundbar for MacBook
Question No 5.1 surround sound on the Logitech Z-906 when Dolby Digital is enabled
Solved! How to connect Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Channel Dolby Digital Soundbar Home Theatre System to PC
Solved! Can a Samsung HT_j5550l/ZN play netflix in dolby digital plus in the app on it?
Question 1 RCA to 1 3.5mm Jack?
Question LG Digital Optical Audio to RCA audio issues
Solved! How can I connect Altec Lansing Ada995 to a digital Sony TV?
Solved! Vizio sound bar stopped recognizing digital optic cable
Solved! Digital Line Out+In via USB - Possible?
Solved! DAC converter doesn’t connect to tv (it does on ps3/ps4 though -help)
Solved! Connecting headphones via wire to Samsung Smart Curved TV

ASK THE COMMUNITY