Display black screen

Gauraach

Estimable
Sep 27, 2015
When I turn on my Lenovo laptop I shows the screen Lenovo after that it shows owner users after that the screen (display) shows black

Solution
Hi,

Do you see your mouse pointer as well on the black screen or is it just a plain blank screen? Please do try these troubleshooting steps that might help in resolving that issue.
- Remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Plug just the AC adapter then boot the laptop.
- If it still will load the blank black screen only press CTRL, ATL and DEL all at the same time and select "Task Manager"
- On Task Manager click on File located on the top left corner of it then select "New Task"
- Type "explorer.exe" then press OK.
- If your normal screen reappears open Task Manager again and on Startup tab disable all of your startup items since one of them maybe the culprit.
- If Task Manager won't show...
Hi,

Do you see your mouse pointer as well on the black screen or is it just a plain blank screen? Please do try these troubleshooting steps that might help in resolving that issue.
- Remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Plug just the AC adapter then boot the laptop.
- If it still will load the blank black screen only press CTRL, ATL and DEL all at the same time and select "Task Manager"
- On Task Manager click on File located on the top left corner of it then select "New Task"
- Type "explorer.exe" then press OK.
- If your normal screen reappears open Task Manager again and on Startup tab disable all of your startup items since one of them maybe the culprit.
- If Task Manager won't show up by pressing CTRL, ALT and DEL try loading the PC into Safe Mode by pressing F8 repeatedly while booting up. No need to wait for anything to appear on the screen to press on F8 just right after you press the power button start pressing it.
- Once Advance Boot Option is open select Safe Mode and press Enter.
- Disable all your startup items in Task Manager then reboot your laptop back to the normal mode.

Solution