Disposable Number App 'Burner' Comes to Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

basketcase87

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2011
Too bad every burn number you make is tied to your real number, and AdHoc has already said they'd comply with subpoenas. This may be nice for cragslist, but anyone who tries to use it as an actual burner is an idiot.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
@Soda-88 BS fake products have been selling well for many, many years why try and stop it now? If someone is dumb enough to buy something that sounds "too good to be true" without researching then they deserve what they get.

G

Thank you very fucking much for alerting more people to an app that allowed my abusive stalker to flood me with untraceable threatening messages that could not stand in court as grounds for the restraining order that could have saved me from a serious violent attack. The developers of this app along with Android are just as complicit in this as my abuser. Shame on you for featuring this life threatening app for more of the abusive stalkers in the world to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ilikestuffandthings Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1