DJ Hero Renegade Edition Packs Jay-Z, Eminem

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hmm... make a game and plastic instrument to simulate playing an instrument that's not a real instrument? Everybody... save your money and play "air turntables" whenever your favorite turntable-using song comes on the radio. Same level of satisfaction, guaranteed.

P.S. Air turntable tournament is being held in Atlanta tomorrow. www.gullible.com/tournament for complete coverage.

ckthecerealkiller

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2008
[citation][nom]uberpants[/nom]P.S. Air turntable tournament is being held in Atlanta tomorrow. www.gullible.com/tournament for complete coverage.[/citation]

LOL my mouse hovered over that link for a sec and I almost clicked that.

But seriously, I do agree that they are milking the crap out of these music games.
Nonetheless, I will probably end up playing this someday. I know it's lame but I don't have the time to learn all of these instruments. So it's all about the premise of playing a replica of the instrument, poor or not.

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
For anyone that doesn't know, it's a ripoff of Konami's Beatmania, which predates it 10 years. Just like GH/RB were ripoff's of another Konami original (Guitarfreaks/Drummania). Albeit, it's a much more simplistic and idiotic-looking version of Beatmania, but the same basic premise. Just lower the buttons from SEVEN to three and......place them right on the scratch?

nukemaster

Distinguished
[citation][nom]AdamB5000[/nom]Right now EA is working on Couch Potato Hero.[/citation]
Will it come with it own couch cushion? maybe signed by "Insert artist kids like at time here"

AdamB5000

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2006
I was gonna say Lube Your Right Hand Hero, but that'd be inappropriate. I wouldn't post something like that here.

I gave you a thumbs up for giving me a Win. We'll scratch each other's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.