DJI Phantom 4 Drone Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_341

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016
What what a text book review. The camera sensor is the same on the phantom 3 period. The so called tweaks DJI supposedly did to it are minimal which would only be noticeable on the edges of the photo or video. People buy these for one thing video and photos. If you want a racer you buy a drone made for that. DJI pushed this out fast and needs some tweaking. But it is much more reliable than the Solo product as that has had issues with crashes and fly away's from day one. I suggest purchasing the greatly discounted Phantom 3 unless you are worried about a few extra minutes flight time and want a sport mode to zip around (which makes crummy video fyi)

RevZafod

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016
The rotation in the third video shows the need to use a Neutral Density filter to make the shutter speed about twice the frame rate. The buildings seem to stutter and jump, and the ND filter would smooth that out.

iamdachef5

Commendable
May 5, 2016
I am a DJI Phantom 4 owner, Whats not said is DJI's lack of Customer Service. I have been trying for about 2 months now to get my earned credits from DJI. I have had 3am wakeup calls from China just because I'm asking for something that I earned. I have 60 emails to different departments who just send you to my favorite "Storeagent03" who is the worst of the worst to get anything done. I just don't understand, if somebody spends a couple thousand dollars on a drone and you have a policy to give incentive credits to buy even more, why not hand them out? DJI needs help? GOOD HELP!!

liize4Gee

Commendable
May 18, 2016
i also like Phantom 4 but i have some doubt about fling time.. my drone flight time is not more than 20mint.. so please tell me is it right or i get wrong product..

iamdachef5

Commendable
May 5, 2016
first how long have you had it? their return policy is 2 weeks or so, the worst is if you email them for help or battery issues or anything else all you ever get is the run around and another email saying case closed!!! The drone itself is a amazing piece of equipment, battery life should have been advertised at 23min. If you take photos / videos, you will enjoy it... Ive never even come close to crashing it in about 50 flights so far....

Status
Not open for further replies.