Do hp laptops have overheating/fan issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cviswe

Estimable
Oct 10, 2014
I'm planning to buy hp envy 15t laptop but I saw many reviews say all hp laptops have overheating issue. Is it true?....also, if not hp, which other brands are reliable

Solution
The last-gen HP Pavilions had some severe overheating issues. This current-gen with different hardware would resolve that, but that isn't the issue with HP. The issue with HP is consistently low quality from their consumer laptops. Not to mention their customer support is abysmal.

Unless you were going to spend big money on an HP Elitebook, which would offer better support and much better quality, I would stay away from HP all together. There are better options available.

jbrown156

Estimable
May 7, 2014

this just rumour just lik every other brand there will be a specific product that gives trouble but its not all the hp laptops that give heating issues ... and for best coolness i have seen this far i would have to give it acer,asus and gigabyte .. those are great brands

Construkt

Estimable
Mar 14, 2014
The last-gen HP Pavilions had some severe overheating issues. This current-gen with different hardware would resolve that, but that isn't the issue with HP. The issue with HP is consistently low quality from their consumer laptops. Not to mention their customer support is abysmal.

Unless you were going to spend big money on an HP Elitebook, which would offer better support and much better quality, I would stay away from HP all together. There are better options available.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.