do i need bitdefender

Status
Not open for further replies.

djreedj

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016
do i need bitdefender to install my new product remotely for 40 dollars extra? or should I just do it myself?

USAFRet

Illustrious

"my new product"
What might this product be?

BitDefender is an antivirus. It lives on your PC.
What are you actually wanting to do?

Sep 30, 2013
I don't get what you mean either but I don't even use an external antivirus, I kinda don't download anything from random webpages but I've downloaded a few things so I guess maybe I should.

But as wouldn't really go as far as saying you need to regardless as long as you don't fetch files from pages you don't know and use an up to date windows and browser but at-least earlier more or less all the alternative antivirus solutions was better than the Microsoft one.

https://www.360totalsecurity.com/
Is supposed to be good and doesn't cost anything.

USAFRet

Illustrious

So that question should be changed to:
"Do I need the paid BitDefender, or is the free version good enough?"

Is this correct?

djreedj

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016
Bitdefender. Once you buy their product you get an option to pay 30-40 bucks more and have them Remotely Access your pc from a hyper secure location and install and setup Bitdefender for you. But the guy I was chatting with said its easy and i dont need that.

USAFRet

Illustrious

Sorry, but that is like all kinds of wrong.

CWEric

Estimable
Jun 13, 2015
kaspersky.com also has that option and other useless options. They use another company to handle the transaction for you and give you those other total money throwaway options. Just decline them all and click the download button from bitdefender official website.

djreedj

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016

i bought it from bitdefender.com

Status
Not open for further replies.