Do Windows laptops have higher chance of failure to connect to the projectors and playback videos during public presentation?

modeonoff

Prominent
Jul 16, 2017
Hello, in the past I often saw Windows laptops users having issues in connecting their laptops to projectors for presentation. Even some of them could make the connection, sometimes their videos did not play during the presentation. MacBook Pro users had no such issues. How about now?

Solution
This is a very vague question, like saying "I see lots of people eating at McDonalds making a mess but at Burger King I don't, are burgers there less messy?". I have seen as many MAC users not know what they are doing. First you need the right connections, know how to enable secondary screen for the projector and test your video to make sure it's working before the presentation. It's easier to work on a Windows system than a MAC. I would not say Windows systems are any harder or have more issues to use.
This is a very vague question, like saying "I see lots of people eating at McDonalds making a mess but at Burger King I don't, are burgers there less messy?". I have seen as many MAC users not know what they are doing. First you need the right connections, know how to enable secondary screen for the projector and test your video to make sure it's working before the presentation. It's easier to work on a Windows system than a MAC. I would not say Windows systems are any harder or have more issues to use.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS