Does Anyone Else...

pattonrommel

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011
Not like HTC Sync Manager? They make it hard to make a playlist, when you don't want to use the HTC Sync for the music you can (which I like) transfer it like unmounting a USB, but the thing is that is duplicates and if you delete the duplicate then delete one it doesn't work. Also, even though I already made a playlist it transfer but when I add/delete songs it doesn't update. To be honest I do not like the HTC One X. Anyone not like it too?

Solution

Yeah real tech people hate Apple because everyone and their mother has an iPad, iPhone, Macbook, iMac, etc etc. But there's things they get right that other developers and manufacturers just can't match. One thing is video playback - the Quicktime format has been around since the dawn of the GUI. And because of that, it was a no brainer to implement that into iPhones and iPads, and video playback of full...

pattonrommel

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011

I really hope that the Samsung S4 doesn't have something like that. Does it? Also, sorry for the late response AND FINALLY SOMEONE SEES!!!

g-unit1111

Distinguished

Most phones are trying to emulate iTunes anymore with mixed results, but none can top iTunes so far.

pattonrommel

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011

Which is dumb, if you're going to do that at least still give us the option to use iTunes. Also, Samsung Kies is better and worse than HTC Sync; when I tried to transfer the playlist I made on my Kies 1. I had to drag individually 2. Not all of the songs transferred 3. (which really ticks me off) The playlist wasn't even created.

g-unit1111

Distinguished

Yeah I had a Galaxy S2 and Kies was one of the reasons why I just couldn't stand the phone. Connecting it to my laptop was one thing, getting the software to actually sync with my phone was another chore altogether. HTC isn't much better with this software. Give Apple all the crap you want, and iTunes - love it or hate it, is one piece of software that gets phone / tablet syncing right.

pattonrommel

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011

Syncing cause me to have a headache! Also, if you can't beat them join them; I agree Apple's syncing and ease of syncing is remarkable, and that's coming from a guy who hates Apple. I also think we're the only ones who think so, no other person yet and I haven't found any reviews bashing it or any people complaining except us.

g-unit1111

Distinguished

Yeah real tech people hate Apple because everyone and their mother has an iPad, iPhone, Macbook, iMac, etc etc. But there's things they get right that other developers and manufacturers just can't match. One thing is video playback - the Quicktime format has been around since the dawn of the GUI. And because of that, it was a no brainer to implement that into iPhones and iPads, and video playback of full movies or TV shows is as smooth as if you watch them on an actual TV. The other thing they get right is syncing. I had the data wiped on my iPad, restoring it and syncing all my apps couldn't have gone easier, I just hooked my iPad to my laptop and it had a complete backup of all the necessary files.

Solution

pattonrommel

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011

I do agree the only nice thing about Apple is iTunes and yes their GUI, but other than that they're terrible. Like the iPhone they used a Microsoft Word Document to make their stuff. But back on topic HTC AND SAMSUNG STOP MESSING WITH YOUR PHONES!