does buying a mixer solve the delayed sound from the microphone into the speaker?

andrei1098

Prominent
Jul 28, 2017
Hi, i need advice and help. i have a nw 700 usb condenser microphone powered by nw-100 phantom power supply. i plugged them bot to my pc not just laptop a real pc but the sound is delayed 0.5 sec from the mic into the phone its like when i'm singing to karaoke my singing is out of sync with the sound so its hard to record and sing karaoke on youtube. so i'm deciding to buy a audio mixer. but first i would like to know if this will solve the problem cause i dont want to spent a lot of money without the assurance of fixing my problem. so i would like to get advise from u guys. thanks in advance, really appreaciate if u will help me.

PS: i'm planning on getting this mixer (Behringer XENYX 502 Mixer Audio)

andrei1098

Prominent
Jul 28, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from andrei1098 : "Does buying a mixer can fix the delayed sound that i make from the microphone into the speakers?"

Hi, i need advice and help. i have a nw 700 usb condenser microphone powered by nw-100 phantom power supply. i plugged them bot to my pc not just laptop a real pc but the sound is delayed 0.5 sec from the mic into the phone its like when i'm singing to karaoke my singing is out of sync with the sound so its hard to record and sing karaoke on youtube. so i'm deciding to buy a audio mixer. but first i would like to know if this will solve the problem cause i dont want to spent a lot of money without the assurance of fixing my problem. so i would like to get advise from u guys. thanks in advance, really appreaciate if u will help me.

PS: i'm planning on getting this mixer (Behringer XENYX 502 Mixer Audio)

dheeun

Prominent
Jan 11, 2018
Hi Andrei,

I have similar problem when I connect my mic to my karaoke machine. Thinking of buying a mixer if it helps. Have you bought one yet? Thanks.

Dian