Question Does facebook not allow you to post as your business page on groups anymore?

Jan 31, 2021
I'm a photographer, I have a personal facebook account and just started a page for my business.

Over the last year I post pictures in different groups and they get lots of comments and shares but I feel they are doing me no good as when I post it is my personal account that posts them. Anyone clicking on my name doesn't find my photography page on facebook but my personal page.

When I search the web for how to post as my facebook photography page on these groups the instructions don't seem to work anymore, has facebook changed recently? How should I post only as my photography page on different groups so my photography page gets the beneftis?

Also I see some intructions to join groups as my photography page, but I never get the option when I click the join button on a group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hydra119
Jan 31, 2021
Hi Fkkhans,

You cannot share a post from your page to another group unless that group is 'linked' to your page. The only groups you can link to your page are groups you are the adminstrator of.