Does your Logitech Z-5500 shake your room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chengbin

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2009
For you Logitech Z-5500 owners here, does your sub shake your room? I've had it for 3 years now, and I think they're decent speakers. I've been reading reviews and people's opinions on forums and the consensus seems to be they shake walls and stuff.

But I don't get that.

I cannot get my room to shake no matter how loud I turn it. My room is not big (about 100 square feet), and the best it can do is vibrate my desk, which requires me to turn it to about 5 bars, much much louder than my normal listening levels. I usually listen to music at 1 to 1.5 bars and watch movies at 5 bars.

Does your Z-5500 shake your room and your walls?

Solution
many people say taht either cos they lie, and want to show off. or they house is pretty much made out of cardboard.

my speakers shake the chair and the floor and the table thats its sitting on. NOT THE WALL.

MEgamer

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
many people say taht either cos they lie, and want to show off. or they house is pretty much made out of cardboard.

my speakers shake the chair and the floor and the table thats its sitting on. NOT THE WALL.

Solution

astrallite

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2005
People spend hundreds of dollars or more for acoustic treatment to deaden the vibration in their cars. Even bassheads want greater *clean* bass output, not a shaking tin can, because that just sounds like someone with a crappy stock setup turned all the way up.

douglasw

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012

If your into trying to shake the walls in your room maybe try Volume boost..Your volume goes to 10 with boost you can take it up to 22 and that will do more then shake your room just say you wont make friends with your neighbours..

Status
Not open for further replies.