[DONE] Mozilla Releases Firefox 3.6 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

victusaldel

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2009
Why is it that Opera 10 released with no fanfare on Tom's, but every single beta or minor change to Firefox is spread all over the place? Hell, I don't even think the Safari 4 release was even mentioned.

cabose369

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2006
[citation][nom]victusaldel[/nom]Why is it that Opera 10 released with no fanfare on Tom's, but every single beta or minor change to Firefox is spread all over the place? Hell, I don't even think the Safari 4 release was even mentioned.[/citation]

Cause Firefox has a greater share of the browser market then Safari AND Opera combined!!

victusaldel

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2009
[citation][nom]cabose369[/nom]Cause Firefox has a greater share of the browser market then Safari AND Opera combined!![/citation]

Based on that logic we should never hear about Linux or OSX since they don't even hold 1/10th of the market share.

I just don't think Tom's should be so blatant about pushing a product on people and call it an editorial, or news.

IzzyCraft

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2008
Opera! :) I did thing it was a bit odd that random FF updates are nearly always posted on tom's but even the finial stable release of Opera 10 was not mentioned or at least i didn't see it.

waxdart

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
[citation][nom]r0x0r[/nom]Sorry, I didn't read the article, I was...distracted.[/citation]

What article? I can't see any article.

830hobbes

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
Meh. I hate their implementation of Aeropeek. I don't want to see all my tabs in the task bar. If I wanted that, I wouldn't use tabs at all, I'd just open lots of FF windows. I'd rather scroll over a tab and have it displayed temporarily.

acecombat

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
[citation][nom]Tom's[/nom]Unfortunately, those who wanted the revamped user interface will have to wait until Forefox 3.7.[/citation]
Wow...Forefox 1.0 hasn't even been released yet...we're gonna be waiting sometime for 3.7 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.