Don't Attempt to Play Kinect Games Before Nov. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
just want PS3 needs, even Wii can make fun of this

Err so someone has obtained by illegal means a copy of software that is not yet released then complains about it not working, and you think sony and nintendo can use this to their advantage... pass whatever your smoking....

Stryter

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
I want to play that kinectimals game just to see if I can slap that goofy grinnin' tiger. Then I want to deliver a swift and devastating final uppercut.

ohseus

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
[citation][nom]dalethepcman[/nom]Err so someone has obtained by illegal means a copy of software that is not yet released then complains about it not working, and you think sony and nintendo can use this to their advantage... pass whatever your smoking....[/citation]

You are automatically assuming illegal because? Surely the guy can't be a member of the media or electronics/gaming industry given an early copy for purely legitimate uses.

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
... I'm not entirely sure what the problem is here. Is it because he can't play the game before the release date?

He's locked out of Xbox Live for... 5 days or something? Or will that stop him from using his 360 entirely?..

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
You are automatically assuming illegal because? Surely the guy can't be a member of the media or electronics/gaming industry given an early copy for purely legitimate uses.

If this "Ken" person was a legitimate member of the industry and given a legitimate copy, and not some 20y/o working in the best buy warehouse he would have been provided beta access dashboard 3.0 at the same time and his games and console would have worked fine. He should consider himself lucky that he hasn't gotten his console and account banned from XBLive.

another DRM win MS!
wow... thats like saying "I installed android 2.3 before the release and now the market won't work, android DRM ftl, I will never buy an android device!"

So many haters..

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Oh my god. Why do dumb asses with illegal or unapproved copies try to use XBox Live? You people do know that Microsoft themselves operate all the Live servers, right? You do know that Microsoft knows that the retail version of their Kinect games haven't hit shelves yet, right? What did these people think, and why the hell did they log-in with a Live account? Is that required for Kinect or just Kinectimals?

coldtortilla

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2010
I have used the Kinect before, at the local microsoft store, it was semi disappointing, because the quality of the games and the price they are charging for the little camera. The games are nothing to drool over their just like the games on smartphones there alright, but you really need a controller to fully enjoy a game.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
You know that tiger gives me a great idea for Kinect. It's about time we got a new Black & White game and using Kinect may actually be quite usable for the game. Moving about, casting miracles, and even taking control and having the creature copy your movement which would be great for creature fights! Would likely be a good reason to bring Kinect to the PC platform as the game would no doubt sell well.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]You know that tiger gives me a great idea for Kinect. It's about time we got a new Black & White game and using Kinect may actually be quite usable for the game. Moving about, casting miracles, and even taking control and having the creature copy your movement which would be great for creature fights! Would likely be a good reason to bring Kinect to the PC platform as the game would no doubt sell well.[/citation]

I forgot all about that game. Oooh, how it sucked away my days once upon a time.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]I forgot all about that game. Oooh, how it sucked away my days once upon a time.[/citation]

you forgot about B&W WOW !., how could any one forget that game , it was a lion head studios game , it even had a fairly good sequel.

shanky887614

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010
why are there so many idiots on here

dont they realise that people like amazon somtimes get the dates mixed up and send the games out early

it happend to me with assasins creed 2 on my pc except i wasnt blocked from playing

Status
Not open for further replies.