Don't believe apps are backed up

blueyz6952

Prominent
Jun 5, 2017
I want to transfer all 3 candy crushes w/progress to another device - however, device apps on now is the good old nook HD - also once again dead to yet another broken charger which seems impossible to track down to buy anymore - as stated, don't believe they were backed up - some are around level 700 or so- PLEASE tell me there is way of transferring all to another one of my devices w/o having to start all over - also, not rooted . pretty please. Thank you for all & any info.

Solution
If the tablet is dead and you did not save the progress to your account, no way to get it out unless you get the other device working and then link the progress to your account. You can check with the game support also but if you did not back anything up and just signing into your Google Play account did not bring it over, you may be out of luck.
If the tablet is dead and you did not save the progress to your account, no way to get it out unless you get the other device working and then link the progress to your account. You can check with the game support also but if you did not back anything up and just signing into your Google Play account did not bring it over, you may be out of luck.

Solution