News Don't freak out over today's Wordle — you're just doing it wrong

Jan 30, 2022
Dude, you're playing in Easy mode? :ROFLMAO: What are you, like 12? A winning streak with Easy mode is like being an NFL running back in a kids flag football game.

Reactions: jakenbrock
Mar 12, 2022
Nope. Definitely not playing it wrong. Just not playing it the cheaty way. First loss ever.
That article was bs, I'm sorry. A lot of people play the way he does but that isn't the point. There were more possible words than there were guesses, so yesterday's was more a game of chance than it was a puzzle

S.K

Prominent
Mar 16, 2022
You're right. The folks moaning about it being pure chance don't have a strategy. I got the "-ATCH" after the 3rd guess. And it's obvious to any idiot that there are too many words that end with those 4 letters and my next word was "PUBIC". That eliminates PATCH, BATCH and CATCH.

The guys who claims it's pure chance, you do use some sort of strategy, don't you? How'd you feel if someone whose only strategy was to always use the same set of six 5 letter words, never used the results of the previous word in the next one and kept crying that you were cheating or it was pure chance?

Grow up!