Don't Panic: Xbox Live is Down, But MSFT is Working On It

Status
Not open for further replies.

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation][nom]jamessneed[/nom]So live is dead?[/citation]
Not dead, just "mostly dead".

Live is probably down because someone hacked it and now all of our credit card and private numbers are making their way to a criminal organization near you!

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
Well, at least people were not threatening to jump out of buildings when twitter and facebook went down.... Now that was sad....

pharoahhalfdead

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
It's been down for me for a long time. I bought Arkham City several weeks ago but Live wont let me create an account. I can't even save my game bcuz of sorry Live. It's really irritating when companies make internet mandatory to play or save games.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]spookyman[/nom]I am panicking...how can I watch my netflix now[/citation]

it's called going to their website on your computer and watching it through there.

pharoahhalfdead

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
[citation][nom]Spiceymcnasty[/nom]@phoro when did 3 weeks turn into several months?[/citation]

Assuming you are talking to me, but I never mentioned anythang about several months. I said "several weeks."

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
[citation][nom]sudz[/nom]First of all... who bought a Zune? Second of all... Why are you buying things for your Zune?[/citation]

People who don't care about Hype. Because the Zune is a really great, if under-advertised, product.

Status
Not open for further replies.