Doom Resurrection on iTunes, Doom Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]IronRyan21[/nom]whoop de do. Wheres a PC title?[/citation]

Didn't you hear?! The iTouch is more powerful than any mobile gaming device! ITS THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE!!!

I seem to recall the Doom guy "whats his face that hasn't had an original game idea since Doom" say something to that effect.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
So I was right with my comment on the previous article about this game about it being a rail shooter. I'm sorry but a rail shooter just isn't doom and this game is a disgrace to the series.

ViPr

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2008
i hate games where you have to control things by tilting the screen and i hate games where you have to touch the screen thereby blocking yourself from seeing the graphics and i hate games where the controls are displayed on the screen so that the rendered graphics have to be made really small on another part of the screen.

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
[citation][nom]ViPr[/nom]i hate games where you have to control things by tilting the screen and i hate games where you have to touch the screen thereby blocking yourself from seeing the graphics and i hate games where the controls are displayed on the screen so that the rendered graphics have to be made really small on another part of the screen.[/citation]
Don't buy a iTouch.

:D

randomizer

Distinguished
[citation][nom]ViPr[/nom]i hate games where you have to control things by tilting the screen and i hate games where you have to touch the screen thereby blocking yourself from seeing the graphics and i hate games where the controls are displayed on the screen so that the rendered graphics have to be made really small on another part of the screen.[/citation]
You should have listed what you like, the list would have been shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.