Doritos to Give You a Chance to be a Pro Gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dafin0

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2009
I dont think its really fair to call a game over hyped 2 years after it came out, if lots of people are still playing then it must be doing something right.

maigo

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
[citation][nom]Gin Fushicho[/nom]HALO?! Seriously... Halo... Of course its going to be the most over hyped game ever. Again.[/citation]
Still better than Counter Strike

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
It is about time for Doritos to do something for us gamers.

Think about how much Doritos we comsume per year!!!!

It is about time for them to pay respect to one of their biggest "supporters!!1 .. :D

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]maigo[/nom]Still better than Counter Strike[/citation]
I like Halo CE on PC but Halo 2 on PC $ucks. Hate CS/CSS cause ther's just too many botters now.

rexoverbey

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2009
This is mainly in part to do with Major League Gaming through Doritos.
It's Halo because that is what draws the masses to MLG. Even the Halo MLG tournaments were broadcast on TV (G4). Plus everyone has heard of people like T-Squared, Str8 Rippin, and Final Boss.

scione

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
personally i never eat while gaming except if its a very casual game because it tends to get messy and i don't want to grease up my keyboard or controller

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]scione[/nom]personally i never eat while gaming except if its a very casual game because it tends to get messy and i don't want to grease up my keyboard or controller[/citation]

*inserts some joke about mastu....*

Nevermind...

guitarpeggio

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]enzo matrix[/nom]Halo? Considering it is console only, count me out. Aswell as all the hardcore gamers.[/citation]

^ pompous ass

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]guitarpeggio[/nom]^ pompous ass[/citation]

Not really.

[citation][nom]AMDnoob[/nom]When i saw "chipmaker" I immediately thought Intel.[/citation]

That's 'cause you're awesome.

Vampyrbyte

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
People play halo seriously?
I thought the only serious non-PC event at any respected gaming competition wsa FIFA..
Oh its MLG? Nevermind...

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
Say all you want about consoles, but Xbox Live is the most organized online gaming you can get right now (yes, I know you have to pay for it, but that's not the point). I have a 360, a PS3, and a Wii, but I play games on my computer the most. The computer only has crappy ports for the most part, so any computer gamer can't really call themselves 'hardcore' because they're playing a second rate port.

You people need to get over yourselves and realize that as of right now, you're behind the times and stop complaining about it like grandpa complains about having to walk to school in the snow, uphill...both ways. You're not hardcore to him because you're not playing outside.

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
@ babybeluga

lol

how is i7, 5xxx series, and soon to be Fermi behind the times?? Just becuase not everygame is available on PC (and pretty much all are) doesn't mean that we're behind the times.

And xbox live being organized has nothing to do with hardcore gaming, you don't even have dedi servers

Status
Not open for further replies.