Downadup / Conficker Just Getting Started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timaahhh

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2007
%6 that is unreal. I'm guessin torrents have a lot to do with infection considering the countries with the highes infection rates. Man that is unreal though.

joz

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Anyone remember the most recent "Die Hard" movie...

Firesail.....

ahum..some evil ex-goverment techie is planning his bid to steal information/$.

for the lulz.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]joz[/nom]Anyone remember the most recent "Die Hard" movie...Firesail.....ahum..some evil ex-goverment techie is planning his bid to steal information/$.for the lulz.[/citation]
Nope, it's /b/.

They plan to make a 1 gig partition of cp on every infected persons hard drive, then report the police on every single one of them, thus causing lulz.

G

How are they loading it in exactly? Is it coming through email or are they attacking websites?
is like asking:
"Where can I download it?"

Probably on bittorrent sites, but you'll need to download a virusscanner first to determine if your computer is affected or not.

Damn! I wished those bureaucrats would allow illegal downloading!

"well, technically the author of the worm hasn't patented his worm yet;and since it has no copyright you can download it legally; this means good news for you P2P sharers; additional data to share!!

G

How are they loading it in exactly? Is it coming through email or are they attacking websites?
is like asking:
"Where can I download it?"

Probably on bittorrent sites, but you'll need to download a virusscanner first to determine if your computer is affected or not.

Damn! I wished those bureaucrats would allow illegal downloading!

"well, technically the author of the worm hasn't patented his worm yet;and since it has no copyright you can download it legally; this means good news for you P2P sharers; additional data to share!!

Status
Not open for further replies.