Solved! Downloading BitLord...

Feb 26, 2019
Hi !
I downloaded BitLord (torrent application), but when trying to insta,,, both MalwareBytes and Kaspersky blocked and deleted the file !! I took the risk to exit those two softwares, and the installation began... but it took 5 minutes to complete, and during this time, my modem was running intensively !! Is that normal ??

Solution
Is it normal for a bitttorent application that anti-virus blocks to have odd network usage? I would say yes. It's like saying "my parents told me not to eat too much cake, but I ate the whole cake and now my stomach hurts, is that normal?". If you want to run the program, be ready to accept what may happen.
Is it normal for a bitttorent application that anti-virus blocks to have odd network usage? I would say yes. It's like saying "my parents told me not to eat too much cake, but I ate the whole cake and now my stomach hurts, is that normal?". If you want to run the program, be ready to accept what may happen.

Solution
Feb 26, 2019
Very useful and helpful answer, thank you NOT !