Driver Power State Failure. BSOD. asus x550jx.

barlidance

Prominent
Jan 26, 2018
Driver Power State Failure. BSOD.

Hi, everyone!
i really need help.
This type of BSOD keeps happening to my laptop. Asus x550jx.
I dont know what's wrong. I want to tell you what i did on the day it first started to happen.
so, i was upgrading the memory by adding another 4gb stick memory. Everythng went good, no issue at all, i even installed Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, played it for a while. After that, i decided to clean my laptop, replacing the paste. And then i booted up my laptop and then it froze and BSOD happened. I tried to reinstall my laptop, installing both old driver and newest driver. However, booting up in safe mode is fine.
It is really frustrating.

Thank you, i hope you guys have solution.

Solution
Sounds like a software issue then if boots fine in "Safe Mode". You may want to try locating and using a "System Restore Point" using one prior to the changes you made and see if that resolves it. Also, prior to that, I would uninstall the game you installed.

One of those should fix it.
Sounds like a software issue then if boots fine in "Safe Mode". You may want to try locating and using a "System Restore Point" using one prior to the changes you made and see if that resolves it. Also, prior to that, I would uninstall the game you installed.

One of those should fix it.

Solution