Drivers for toshiba c55-b5200 pci simple communication controller

willieac

Estimable
Aug 23, 2015
I currently formatted my Toshiba C55-B5200 laptop and installed fresh windows but the PCI simple communication controller not installing after trying our some drivers. Device PCI \\VEN_8086&DEV_9C3A&SUBSYS_F91B1179&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0 . I wish someone could help me to get drivers to this device thank you.

Solution
You need to begin by installing the "Chipset Driver" package from Toshiba's website for your laptop model.

Install that driver first, then the others (audio, graphics, network drivers etc)

Note: there's no need to remove any drivers that you erroneously installed before the chipset driver. Just install the chipset driver then repeat the installation of all the other drivers.
You need to begin by installing the "Chipset Driver" package from Toshiba's website for your laptop model.

Install that driver first, then the others (audio, graphics, network drivers etc)

Note: there's no need to remove any drivers that you erroneously installed before the chipset driver. Just install the chipset driver then repeat the installation of all the other drivers.

Solution