Droid Turbo Battery Tested: Above Average, Not the Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

PagePlus 1

Estimable
Oct 31, 2014
I would like to see how the Sony Xperia Z3v from Verizon stacks up also. Which is Verizon's dumb down Z3 that will not hurt the sales of their exclusive Droid Turbo much. It reminds me of a horse race, and one of the horses is handicapped to favor the other. It sucks when Verizon is the only carrier that has towers in the area.

chazzmatt

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
The Droid Turbo is NOT a Verizon exclusive. That's MISINFORMATION being perpetuated by the ignorant media.

This SAME 5.2", 1440p, Snapdragon 805, 3GB phone is being released as the Droid Turbo (Verizon), Moto X Play (AT&T), Moto Maxx (International).

Verizon Droid Turbo: FCC ID of IHDT56PK1
AT&T Moto X Play: FCC ID of IHDT56PK2

5.2", 1440p, Snapdragon 805, 3GB

Has AT&T bands, and the documentation also states that the new device "is electrically equivalent to the certified device carrying FCC ID IHDT56PK1."

But, I'm REALLY waiting for the Motorola "Pure Edition" of the Moto X Play. Unlockable bootloader, no carrier branding, no bloatware. Would also have international LTE bands, just like the Pure Edition of the 2014 Moto X.

PagePlus 1

Estimable
Oct 31, 2014
I use PagePlus Wireless which uses Verizon'a towers. It's prepaid and saves me. PagePlus is required to run the ESN through Verison for phone approval. From what I understand, I need a stock Verizon contract type phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.