Ok heres the deal. My brother dropped a magnet ontop of his Acer laptop, towards to top right hand corner of the laptop. Since then the screen is black. The only possible way the view things on the screen is by shining a light onto it. I plugged the laptop into my monitor and everything's fine I can see everything. I completely took apart the laptop to see if the magnet magically unplugged or moved any wires. All wires were fine and plugged in correctly.
Does anyone have any suggestions to what could have happened and how to solve it?