Duel screen problem

Gambu

Estimable
Sep 15, 2015
Hi my acer double means one small screen show in the right side of my lap top like sub screen. I did try but still can't remove that small part of screen
Please help
Gambu

Solution
Hi,

Have you tried rebooting your laptop already? When you say Dual screen are you using another monitor that's connected to your laptop?
- Try to do a hard reset first, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then turn the laptop back on
- If you'll still see the screen in you monitor disable your startup items in Task Manager
Hi,

Have you tried rebooting your laptop already? When you say Dual screen are you using another monitor that's connected to your laptop?
- Try to do a hard reset first, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then turn the laptop back on
- If you'll still see the screen in you monitor disable your startup items in Task Manager

Solution

Gambu

Estimable
Sep 15, 2015

My laptop is single not joint with other monitor I never use any other monitor.
Just in the right side of monitor I seeing other like small screen and icons that I use to see left side icons a re original and left with small screen seem duplicate but just see but duplicate does not work or can't click

This was the my problem.
Please help.