E1-572G does not have HDMI AUDIO

drphamxuanthang

Estimable
Apr 9, 2014
I'm crazy all day with my Acer Aspire E1-572G.
It does not have HDMI Audio in the tab "Playback", just has "speaker". Although I installed the lastest versions of AMD and Intel HD graphics, the bios is newest 2.13, realtek too :(((
So When I connect my lap to SONY TV by HDMI Cable, It show the video without sound, the sound comes from the speaker of laptop :(((
Somebody helps me :(((. Thanks

drphamxuanthang

Estimable
Apr 9, 2014
Oh, I google day by day :(( and some solutions are suggested: update Bios, Re-install drivers....But all solutions are not working for me. And, I tried to test on another one, the same problem happens :((
Finally, I think that my HDMI card (a element of Graphic card) does not support audio line to go together with video line - some helpers say that, because they have the same problems with their new and modern laptop, like HP probook 450 G0 . Maybe this change to prolong the Graphic life. I think so.
To check this supposition is true or not, I re-install AMD HD 8670M driver, and I chose "Custom install" - instead of "Express", after the driver detects and analyses my card, in the list, there is no "HDMI AUDIO DRIVER" package to install :(( and it means: it doesn't support HDMI audio line
THANKS

tridente

Estimable
Nov 30, 2014

I was mad with my brand new laptop and I finally noticed what was missing.

Search and download this driver ---> win64_153330.exe

I'm unable to paste the link.

;-)