EA / BioWare Working on Military FPS, New Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNCD

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2009
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Wow! A military based FPS!!?? No way![/citation]

Exactly what I was thinking. lol

They really should stop with all these military shooters. Too many in the market right now and all of them looks the same.
I love FPS games, but this is just too much.
Looking forward to the next Half Life though. lol

daimerous

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
What is so cool about all this is that I did the actual move/setup for EA LA. I got to meet a lot of the designers and was in charge of the the entire systems move. They are great people there, so I hope they put out another great game.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]GNCD[/nom]Exactly what I was thinking. lolThey really should stop with all these military shooters. Too many in the market right now and all of them looks the same. I love FPS games, but this is just too much.Looking forward to the next Half Life though. lol[/citation]Agreed. 100%

Purkinje

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
Half-Life is perfect, but that's beside the point.
I was really scared from this misleading title, but BioWare working on an action/adventure game sounds great1

Military shooter? If it's on earth, not so good. If it's not on earth, bring it on! No futuristic aliens, though. Halo already did that...

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
nuuuuuuu *cries* does this mean that they will delay the making of mass effect 3?

I am all for them making new games but not at the cost of them delaying the next mass effect game. Those games are just too good to be required to wait such a long time for.

G

What about after ME3... An MMO using Mass effect world would pretty much like look like an FPS...
I feel I am onto something here ;)

G

Sigh, it's like they're trying to brainwash us all with copious amounts of military games. I'll take monsters and aliens any day over another boring military clone.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
Can we have a creative FPS? or a something you know... new? What about a high quality sword and shield action game? Something RPG feeling but with high quality animations and movement?

Bah, EA would never do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.