EA Breaks Law with Brass Knuckles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeraldjunkmail

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2009
As the quote from civilizatoin 4 goes "Corporation: Noun: An ingenious device for making individual profits without any individual responsibility." Someone is gonna get fired over this. Probably not the right guy either.

G

Why the f@%# would you ship brass knuckles to the press? There's no good reason to do that.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I wonder if they had planned on including brass knuckles in a special collectors-edition of the game or something, and thus they shipped that version to the press. Why not include a horses head while they're at it?

Where did the press kits ship from? EA is apparently based out of California, so if they shipped from the corporate offices, how did EA even get the knuckles in the first place?

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
I find this retarded. Not the EA sent it, but the fact that a relatively rudimentary shaping of metal makes it illegal, but it would be fine if I put a lot more work into that metal and make a knife into it, it's completely legal.

jsloan

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
they should throw them all in jail and beat them with golden brass knockles for what they have done to the games and companies they've purshased...

ecook

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2009
Someone is going to loose their job over this one. If EA wanted to do something like that with brass knuckles then why not have them made out of plastic or something? To quote Bugs Bunny, what a maroon.

Status
Not open for further replies.