Each Facebook User Worth $50 to the Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsnorquist

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
They better dump that company while it's hot. It's going to come crashing down like everything else and won't be worth anywhere near that much (i.e. AOL, Myspace, ...)

azetec

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2009
In that case I want my money back, a class action lawsuit should be made requesting Facebook to pay that money to it's users, that would be a pretty smart move

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
Mark should sell facebook in the next 1-3 years. After that there will be something better to replace it which will make facebook plumb down to the wrnog (remmeber Myspace being replaced by facebook?).

capt_taco

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
Facebook is pretty much only useful as a place to spy on your ex or get random hookups from girls you knew 5 years ago.

I will bet you anything that the average occurrence of reconnecting with some hot chick you used to have a crush on in high school but didn't talk to much, and then meeting up at a bar and getting wasted together and you bang the bejeezus out of her, then not talking again for like a month and it never goes anywhere, has increased by like 15,000% since the launch of Facebook. That's probably worth $50.

jodrummersh

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
[citation][nom]Gin Fushicho[/nom]*deletes old unused account* Only 499,999 now. HA![/citation]

Yeah, you wish you could delete it! I swear, when humanity is gone, there will be a time capsule hard disk somewhere with all the Facebook data.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]jodrummersh[/nom]Yeah, you wish you could delete it! I swear, when humanity is gone, there will be a time capsule hard disk somewhere with all the Facebook data.[/citation]
You can delete it. They just don't like you finding the button. Laws in most countrys ensure FB has that button.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]fgd685[/nom]Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.Here, there's good news to tell you: The company recentlylaunched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionableand welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, pleaseinput: ======= http://clotheshops.us/========Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33UGG BOOT $50Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $16New era cap $15Bikini (Ed hardy) $25FREE sHIPPING======= http://clotheshops.us/========accept paypal credit cardlower price fast shippment with higher quality[/citation]

I will trade you my facebook account for a pair of UGGs...

Status
Not open for further replies.