Earphone inline volume control

Irezel

Estimable
Dec 31, 2015
How can I get the inline volume control to work on my earphones. I have already got a y splitter to plug it into the headphone and mic jacks but still doesnt work. The volume control on my headset works so im not sure why this wouldnt work

Solution

for volume control it will definitely not work, and as for the Mic you will need a Y Splitter Audio Cable with Separate Microphone and Headphone to plug it in the respective places and then from there you mess with the playback/recording tabs

HamsterKing

Estimable
Sep 2, 2015
Usually mic in line control dont really work on computer, but it works on mobile phone, have you check the sound setting on the right bottom corner the speaker icon and right click on it and then the sound tab then click on Playback/Recording(for mic) and set as default

Irezel

Estimable
Dec 31, 2015
The ear buds item number is B07CGDTWSH and the head set is B01EL7TJ9A. Im using it on pc, windows 10. And ive try messing around in the playback/recording tabs with no luck

HamsterKing

Estimable
Sep 2, 2015

for volume control it will definitely not work, and as for the Mic you will need a Y Splitter Audio Cable with Separate Microphone and Headphone to plug it in the respective places and then from there you mess with the playback/recording tabs

Solution