Does anyone know why this website doesn't refresh the number of unread posts on the edge browser?

I ask this as I have win 10 now which is way better than win 8 or 8.1 and it has the edge browser as the default and I don't want to install another browser just for this website.

I have an asus n56vz laptop if that helps.

This also happens on toms guide.

joesavy86

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2009

The best way to optimize the Edge browser is to not use.
Firefox or Chrome is the better option.

It says that back and forward caching is disabled and that some 2 variables are not defined: eStatWhap and analyticsEvent. I have no idea what these are.

captaincharisma

Distinguished

what's the problem with that? are you running an old computer with a 20GB HDD so your extremly paronid about HDD space?

? dude, web browsers take up very little space. just download and install the browser of your choice, say yes when it asks you if it wants to be the default browser and continue like you did with edge. any web browser is better than Edge right now. chorme, firefox, opera, possibly safari

and FYI

Windows 10 has 2 web browsers pre-installed. EDGE and the last version of Internet explorer.

I have no space issues but I don't like installing things if there is no need for it. Internet explorer will become redundant eventually and the edge browser is way better.

I was just wondering if there was another work around as this website also doesn't work very well with small phones as mine is 4.3 inches.

If anyone does know of a way to make it work let me know. Otherwise I will wait as I very rarely use this site.