Eight Awesome MacBook Decals

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
hmmm.... it will be fun to have a worm coming out from the bite on the apple...lol

if is just half of the worm.... (another half?... h,,... in somebody's mouth i guess.lol ) would be even more fun....lol

hey everybody... anymore cool Decals in your mind?

haunted one

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
I can see that it could be appealing to some, but I'm personally not interested. It destroys the "professional" image of my computer and I like it looking professional. ;)

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]excalibur1814[/nom].P.s. When is Toms going to feature the new tablet machines fron Fujitsu, HP and Toshiba? You know the one's, i5 and i7 machines.. really nice, fast etc.[/citation]

Agree! The new HP EliteBook 2740p Tablet PC w/ i5/i7 looks very nice (weak graphic though..).

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
I'm surprised there's not a Twilight one. And I'd love to see a Garden of Eden one with the serpent and Eve and a bitten apple - not a religious person but the imagery would rock!

bill gates is your daddy

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]frost7500[/nom]I have an idea. How about a guy squating over the apple with his pants down. Ya know he just shat it out.[/citation]

I figure it would be a squatting steve jobs dropping his apple load and huge mass of frenzied kool-aid drinkers underneath all begging on their knees with their hands held high awaiting the next iLoad.

Status
Not open for further replies.