Solved! Elite notebook not coming up

Feb 12, 2019
Greetings to everyone here. I am having a serious challenges with my laptop Any help will be most appreciated.

I was formatting my laptop running on the laptop battery, and after sometime the laptop went off. So I went to bring my old laptop charger and connected it to it. it refuse to on, no visible light at all to show even if it is connected. I tried running it on the battery alone I did not see any visible light, I tried running it without the laptop battery but the same thing happened. It's currently there lifeless.

There is no single light to show anytime I try putting it on or when connected to powear.

What must I do to fix this?

Solution
Try removing the main battery, then remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds, plug in wall power and see if it turns on.
Also can try removing the RAM and drive, try to turn on the system. If there are no error beeps with the RAM out, motherboard issue is most likely thing.
Try removing the main battery, then remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds, plug in wall power and see if it turns on.
Also can try removing the RAM and drive, try to turn on the system. If there are no error beeps with the RAM out, motherboard issue is most likely thing.

Solution