When you say that the laptop is in a black screen does it mean it's bot booting up? or does it boot up then go into a black screen? Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still go into a black screen try connect an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from it or not.
- Next is to reseat the RAM's, remove them all for a second then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If it will still load into a black screen that could mean it's a motherboard problem.
- But if the laptop will still show the BIOS or splash screen when you first boot it up I would suggest reinstalling Windows.