Emergency Bra Doubles as Two Respiratory Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
"Before you scoff and write this off as a waste of money, remember that you are only as safe as your bra-wearing wife/girlfriend/friend/sister."

just the ideal situation id buy it for....to place my sisters sweaty cups over my face...:\

id opt for a same price mask for myself. instead of relying on this as my emergency plan.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
This will just encourage young men to join terrorist cells who specialize in airborne chemical weapons, just for the boobies. Sickos.

G

I'd hate to be the guy stuck standing next to some old grandma when disaster hits.

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
actually.. if said user places their face in between the two cups of the wearer, then that user gets twice the filtration and the wearer never has to take it off. A win-in my any book. :D

h8signingin

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2010
Fun fact: 80% of women wear the wrong size bra.

Science can do many things, like make a supercomputer for consumers in 15 years, but no engineer, or anyone, can make a proper one-size-fits-all bra. None. It. Cannot. Be. Done. Ever. Unless, just maybe, if you put a supercomputer INSIDE a bra!!! Hmmmmm...

rpgplayer

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
so i guess they should come with a disclaimer telling men that the woman must take the bra off before they try to put it over their heads lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.