Every time I click a link I am logged out.

kithnelso

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Hello,
I frequently use a local auction company's website and have recently ran into some trouble. Every time I lick a link or click a link to refresh the page I have to log back in. If I click refresh in the browser it pops up a message and I click retry and it will load without logging me out. I thought this was a problem with cookies so I added the domain to my list of trusted sites and it did not fix the issue. I temporarily changed IE9 settings to accept all cookies and this still did not fix the issue. This was happening on Windows Vista Home, and I did a clean install of Windows 7 Pro SP1, and the problem is still there even after the clean install. Could this be a hardware issue, or does anyone else have any ideas that will help me? Thank you in advance.

Hawkeye22

Distinguished
Have you tried a different browser like chrome or firefox? It may just be IE. If all browsers act this way then I'd assume either the web site got hacked or you may have some malware on your system.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Social Networking 1
W Social Networking 26
S Social Networking 1
Danko74 Social Networking 2
D Social Networking 2
V Social Networking 1
K Social Networking 1
H Social Networking 4
S Social Networking 1
O Social Networking 1
G Social Networking 2
K Social Networking 2
A Social Networking 1
P Social Networking 3
M Social Networking 7
L Social Networking 1
T Social Networking 3
GeKKo525 Social Networking 3
viveknayyar007 Social Networking 0
J Social Networking 1
Similar threads
Question How do i got my log in code if i cant access my Facebook due to always asking log in code ?
Question i cant log on, I can request a new password, but then Im asked to do a security check, and I never get the pin OR i get the pin and I get told it i
Question I can't receive confirmation code to log in to my Facebook account.My number there is my old number and I don't have my sim anymore.
Solved! Logging into Facebook
How can I log into Facebook with a new phone and new number
Unable to log in into Facebook due to security check.
Why Internet disconnects when I log in Facebook?
Solved! Strange disposable emails appeared on my Facebook log-in box, then my account got disabled, and my PC functions abnormally
I logged into my account and realized all my photo from 2005 had been erased. Why did this happen?
I logged into my account and Facebook said I should verify my identity using my mobile number,I did but I am yet to get a code
How can I log in my face book from a new but still logged in the lost old one
Lost phone SIM card so I can't log into my account
Can't log in facebook
How can I get back my fb account and log into without sim and email
Can't right-click on Facebook photos of one person
Someone hacked my fb page so i can set up another they ask for my picture i click one and me they will get back with me when
How to stop youtube from automatically playing video after clicking the link ?
Youtube videos take 2-3sec to switch between small and fullscreen, also takes 2-3sec to pause/play after clicking
Internet Download Manager Starts Downloading Before Clicking Download Button
Right click not working in IE8 main window but works on desktop and explorer

ASK THE COMMUNITY