Ex-Infinity Ward Duo Sue Activision for Royalties

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
Quoting Harver MacKay (IIRC) - "Don't fall in love with a corporation as they don't love you back" and "If you make decisions with your heart you end up with heart disease".

p3t3or

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
Perhaps they were fired because the failed to properly provide for their PC fan base (The fan base that built the title's popularity).

phoenix777

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
What? Treyarch is gonna make all future COD games?
NOooooooooooooo

Whatever, I hate IW anyway for backstabbing PC gamers in MW2.

Vampyrbyte

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
I hope Zampella and West get every penny they deserve. Sickens me to think the architects behind one of the worlds most successful game franchises can be treated in this way. Wether you like CoD or not, its transformed FPS gaming. Activision will live to regret this grave error.
Shame Activision will just buy out the US courts though isnt it realy?

UbeRveLT

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2009
Great. Good on you you stupid f*cks (activision). Now every Call of Duty game will be made by Treyarch and will just fail. No one can ever match or continue to lead from Modern Warfare 1 & 2 other than IW. F*ck activision for officially ending all that was good about Call of Duty. You had the best series ever and then you just blew you fail all over it. GG fagots.

padlius

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009
Its really annoying, coz when COD 1 came out IW got bought out by Activision, that is stupid to be owned by someone. They should had published it themselves.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
No good ever comes out of companies merging into huge behemoths. Activision used to be a good company. They've managed to make two huge PR/corporate blunders in less than a week. They must be desperate to outdo EA's legacy as a POS corporation.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Call of Duty is still an unimaginitive shooter with poor optimization. 16 hour linear single player + mediocre multi-player is all Call of Duty ever was. Same applies to Unreal Tournament and Battlefield.

Best shooter by far have been ones based on the half-life engine. Absolutely creative and expansive gameplay. Also a good weighted feel. I could really care less about developers who shovel out non-stop shit sequels. They should atleast make the sequels better then the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.