Solved! facebook account was locked- link and pass for unlocking doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2021
My facebook account was locked for security reasons (maybe hacked, but not sure,because my email and information was not changed)

Facebook emailed me a link to unlock my account after I verified my ID. But each time I click on the link it goes to the page that I am blocked and I need to do the same procedure with the ID.
I have double checked and the link is correct. I tried from mobile phone and other device like computer, laptop.

The email also says I can try and login normally and use the supplied code as my password. This just throws the error "Invalid Password".

I have tried to reverify my ID three times and three times I have received new emails with new links, but they still fail as Invalid.

Please can you help me gain access to my account please as I have had the account for years and desperately want to keep it.

Solution
Only Facebook can help you with Facebook account issues.
If you EVER receive e-mails concerning account issues from ANYONE that you do business with, under no circumstance should you click a link in the e-mail. Always go to their web page to log-in and resolve your account issue. 9 times out of 10, you'll find there is no issue with your account.

-Wolf sends
Only Facebook can help you with Facebook account issues.
If you EVER receive e-mails concerning account issues from ANYONE that you do business with, under no circumstance should you click a link in the e-mail. Always go to their web page to log-in and resolve your account issue. 9 times out of 10, you'll find there is no issue with your account.

-Wolf sends

Reactions: Sk Sabbir
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.