'Facebook Credits' Now Mandatory for Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodiack

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2010
This doesn't affect me since I don't play these games, but it's not a bad move. In the end, I think everyone will benefit. Simplicity is good.

hokkdawg

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2009
People giving away their real money so that they can turn it into fake internet facebook play money.

Wow, I'm in the wrong business...

annymmo

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
Tom's when I hide something, I still want to be able to rate/vote it.
Such as the spam above this post, I want to hide and rate as useless message.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
[citation][nom]annymmo[/nom]Tom's when I hide something, I still want to be able to rate/vote it.Such as the spam above this post, I want to hide and rate as useless message.[/citation]

just report it as spam and move on :D

G

Ok, so what about Zynga and all those other developers who did the hard work of getting prepaid cards into convienence stores and shopping centers like Wal-Mart and Target. How is Facebook going to reimburse the developers' production and advertising cost for those cards?

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I didn't even know that Facebook had games, though I have heard of the whole Farmville thing, I didn't realize it was on Facebook. This sounds like a good move on Facebook's part, but to keep everyone happy they should have lowered their cut to ~15%.

Silmarunya

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]Takoda[/nom]Ok, so what about Zynga and all those other developers who did the hard work of getting prepaid cards into convienence stores and shopping centers like Wal-Mart and Target. How is Facebook going to reimburse the developers' production and advertising cost for those cards?[/citation]

It isn't. And actually, FB doesn't owe these companies anything. Do you really think Zynga would exist if they couldn't hitch a ride on a platform filled with idiots like FB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
O Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
Jill Scharr Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
tomsguideUS Streaming Video & TVs 0